The following is a testimonial from a client of Dr. Wayne Topping, Wellness Kinesiology. For more information, visit www.wellnesskinesiology.com
I am writing to let others know what your treatment methods can accomplish for allergy sufferers.
Let me begin with my case history: About 8 months ago, I began to experience the classic symptoms of contact dermatitis and severe systemic allergy. I itched constantly, over my entire body. I could not sleep through the night without waking up five or six times in a frenzy of scratching. I was sleep deprived, and each day was a horror as I worried more about itching than I did about dealing with the day’s tasks.
During the day I often had to leave the room (whether it was at work, at school, or at a friend’s house) because of the intensity of the allergic reaction. Before long, I was covered with raised red and white welts and I soon developed eczema along my arms and thighs.
I consulted a physician and discovered that during these allergic attacks my blood pressure dropped as low at 50/35. I was told by my doctor that this reaction bordered on anaphylactic shock and possible death. In short, my allergic reaction had progressed from mere discomfort to a potentially life-threatening situation.
I had to find the allergen and eliminate it, fast! Through a careful process of elimination, I traced the allergy to the commercial laundry detergent “Surf”, which I had begun using at the same time the symptoms began.
When I switched to a new detergent and re-washed all my clothes, the itching was reduced. Nevertheless, whenever I came in contact with anything that had been in the vicinity of this detergent, the welts would begin to form, and I was in for several hours of itching and hives.
I dealt with this for over a month by taking antihistamines, which, though effective, would leave me drowsy and ineffective at work. I lived in constant fear that I would meet someone whose clothes had been washed in Surf, or that there was something in my closet that was still contaminated.
Fortunately, it was around this time that I met you. You took a careful case history, and introduced clothing that had been washed in Surf. Initially, I reacted to the clothing at a distance of five feet.
Within five minutes of your treatment, however, I was able to stand the clothing actually touching my face, with no ill effects whatsoever! What is even more amazing is that I then went to the grocery store (where I had previously been unable to even walk down the detergent aisle without itching unbearably), and I actually bought a box of Surf.
I went home and put my hands into the detergent. Absolutely nothing happened!! Thanks to you, I am no longer worried that I may be accidentally exposed to this substance and possibly die as a result. You have made a true believer out of me. Thank you, Dr. Topping!”
K. M., California