KANZ offers the following levels of training:
This will register you with KANZ as a qualified Kinesiologist. You will also be eligible to become a member of The Natural Health Practitioners of New Zealand Organisation.
This will register you with KANZ as an Advanced Kinesiologist.
How to Apply
Credits for training need to be achieved via a training route with one of KANZ’s major Kinesiologies. Overseas trained Kinesiologists can apply to KANZ for recognition of their training.
The following modalities offer Practitioner training recognised by KANZ:
The following modalities also offer training recognised by KANZ:
- Educating Alernatives/Neuro Training
- Kinergetics (Phillip Rafferty)
- N.O.T (Neural Organization Therapy)
- Soul Power Kinesiology
- Three in One
- BKP (Basic Kinesiology Practice)
- Hypertonic Muscle Release
- LEAP (Learning Enhancement Advanced Programme)
- PKP (Professional Kinesiology Practice)
- Spironics (Ross Keen)
- Wellness Kinesiology (Wayne Topping)
- Health Kinesiology
- SIPS Kinesiology
- Neuronnergetic Kinesiology (NEK)